Christine & Bill, through rain, wind, and snow.
Leave this field empty
Sunday, April 15, 2018
By Forever Images LLC
Pin It

Christine and I emailed back and forth deciding if we wanted to reschedule their engagement session. Bill wanted to get the Save-the-date cards out and they were both working on my back up dates. It did not look like the weather was going to cooperate. It was cold and it had been raining. Snow flurries were also predicted. They wanted to go to the beach so that's where we went. We did make a stop at one of my favorite area parks on the way down. I processed the images files later in the evening and uploaded them for the couple.

Leave a comment:

July | June | May | April