When it comes time for your high school student to have their portrait taken, let Forever Images handle it for you. The portrait fee includes both in-studio and outdoor sessions. Outdoor photographs can be done on location. The in-studio session may include multiple clothing changes using different back drops. Several lighting styles will be used to give a different look for each take. We also recommend that the senior bring what ever props they wish. A normal in-studio session will last one to two hours. A parent or guardian must accompany the student for the entire portrait session.
The outdoor session can include up to two locations and can be scheduled on a different day. These session normally run between two and three hours, not including travel time. Depending on the location multiple outfits may be an option. A parent or guardian must accompany the student for the entire portrait session.
The session fee is $250 and includes a USB drive with the high resolution images files as well as a copyright waiver. Once you receive the USB drive you can take the images anywhere you want to have prints made or upload them to your favorite website to create an album or order canvas prints. If you are uncomfortable with this we can upload the images to our posting site and you can order prints from there.
Please contact us by phone or email to setup and appointment to view more of our work or to schedule a session.
Portraits can be taken at the studio or outdoor locations. If you are only in the area for a holiday weekend or a weeks vacation, we can have the images files retouched and ready to go in as little as thirty six hours.
We also handle maternity, new born, and children's portraits. These can be taken at the studio using different backgrounds, lighting and props. Family portraits to celebrate the seasons are always a good idea. These portraits can be of a single family or a multi-family group.
All portrait sessions include a USB drive with the high resolution files. A copyright waiver can also be included if desired. Since you own the image files you can take the USB drive anywhere you want to have prints made or upload them to your favorite website. If you wish we can upload them to our posting site and give you a secure link to share with your friends and other family members. Prints can also be ordered from the posting sight at a reasonable cost.
Portrait Session Fees
- Head Shots – One subject only. No clothing changes and one backdrop (in-studio only). $45
- Single Portrait – One subject only. Multiple clothing changes . Can be either in-studio (multiple backdrops), or outdoor (one location only). Up to forty five minutes of shooting time. $95.00
- Family Portrait – Immediate family only. Multiple combinations of family members. Can be done in-studio or outdoor. Up to one hour of shooting time. $125.00
- Multi-family portrait – These sessions are done outdoor only and may include up to thirty family members. Up to one and one half hours of shooting time at one location. Multiple combinations of family members will be photographed. $175.00
- Couples portrait – Both in-studio and outdoor sessions are included. The indoor session may include multiple clothing changes. The outdoor session includes one location. Up to one and one half hours shooting time in total. $125.00
- Maternity portrait – May include the father as well as the grandmother. One hour of shooting time with clothing changes and props. $75.00
- Child Portrait (0 – 3 years) – In-studio only. Includes clothing changes and props.
- Child Portrait (4 – 9 years) – May include either in-studio or outdoor sessions. In-studio session may include multiple clothing changes.
- Child Portrait (multiple children) – May include with in-studio or outdoor sessions. The portrait may include up to four children. Individual portraits as well as different groupings are recommended. Up to one hour of shooting time.